Our breadth and depth of experience, creativity and above all our ability to provide solution focussed advice means that we can give you guidance, training and support tailored to your specific requirements.
We understand that each set of circumstances is unique. Simply tell us what the problem is, what your ideal outcome would be, and we will plot the best course of action to resolve matters swiftly and to your satisfaction.
So when you need employment law advice, our team of professionals is ready to step in and work with you. We will also appoint a client relationship partner to listen carefully to your needs and explain the issues that affect you clearly.
Talk to us about
- Employment contracts and handbook policies
- Family friendly rights
- Sickness absence
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Restrictive covenants and enforcement
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Business transfers and outsourcing
- Employment law training for your staff