Our capital markets team has an extensive knowledge and understanding of the regulatory and business requirements facing companies listed on the AIM market and NEX Exchange. With experience in acting on both equity and debt matters, we work alongside companies to advise them on their initial listing as well as secondary fundraising, regulatory compliance, for example the Market Abuse Regulation, and de-listing.
As well as advising public companies, we act for the nominated advisers and corporate advisers to AIM and NEX Exchange quoted companies. With the capability of offering a full range of services, we apply our skills and resources to deliver our clients a highly tailored legal service, providing commercial solutions to their needs.
Talk to us about:
- Initial Public Offerings and follow-on offerings
- Legal and regulatory compliance.
- Market Abuse Regulation
- Debt and commercial risk management
- Secondary issues and fundraising
- Quoted company restructurings
- De-listings including strategy and compliance.