Our team is experienced in helping businesses navigate the complex and ever changing data protection landscape. With record fines being awarded for breaches of data security and individuals becoming more concerned about the way in which organisations are handling their data, it is more important than ever that businesses have clear contracts which apportion risk and a robust approach to data protection.
We have significant experience in assisting businesses with their GDPR compliance projects and have been praised for our pragmatic and commercial approach. Whether you need assistance drafting a data sharing agreement with a research partner, responding to a subject access request, negotiating a data processing contract with a cloud service provider or responding to data security breach, we will provide uncomplicated and jargon-free advice which is relevant to your business and your circumstances.
Talk to us about
- Privacy notices
- Responding to data security breaches
- Handling subject access requests and other requests from data subjects
- Data processing agreements and addendums
- Data sharing agreements
- Marketing and cookies
- International data transfers
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Where to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Privacy by design
- Data protection due diligence
- GDPR compliance