Our experience working with international companies
- Advising on the English law aspect of the acquisition of the petrochemical, nuclear and specialties business units of the Manoir Industries group by Yantai Taihai group, the first private leader in China for nuclear casting and forging products.
- Advising Castel Group, one of the world’s leading wine and beer groups, in the sale of legendary British high street brand Oddbins.
- Advising Canadian group Processia Solutions on the acquisition of IP3 Technologies, a British software PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) company.
- Advising Staphyt, leader in the French market for agronomical research, plant protection products, ecotoxicology and management of products registration, in the purchase of a majority stake in Oxford Plant Sciences, one of the leading bio testing laboratories in the UK.
- Assisting a household name in French design and manufacture of cutting-edge furniture in the reorganisation of its UK distribution network.
- Advising a Jordanian telecoms group in its acquisition of a minority stake in a European technologies group.
- Advising a French group, N°1 in Europe in the distribution of specialty chemicals for the rubber industry, in its acquisition of a UK business.
- Advising a Franco-Swiss company in a joint venture with a Singapore-listed group for the manufacture and worldwide distribution of leading-edge medical equipment.
- Assisting a French group, leader in the distribution of small medical equipment, on its expansion strategy in the UK market.