Our information technology experience
- Worked closely with a leading internet holiday agency in relation to the development and procurement of a new finance system. This involved the drafting and negotiation of a complex software development agreement.
- Advised on and drafted documentation required by a major infrastructure engineering business for the procurement of various software applications which are being developed on a bespoke basis to suit the specific business requirements for some of their complex internal systems.
- Provide a complete range of services to an international serviced apartment internet business. This has included drafting and negotiating a substantial deal with Ernst & Young for the licensing of our client’s serviced apartments portal technology to be used by Ernst & Young’s employees and customers.
- Worked with an award-winning database and CRM agency on a wide range of technology deals including negotiating the contracts for the provision of software, support and related development services for two of the country’s largest loyalty card providers.
- Worked with a client who creates enterprise apps enabling companies to fully integrate mobiles, tablets and other devices into their business strategies. We have worked with them on a wide range of projects including advising on an international joint venture arrangement and advising on the use of open-source software in some of their app products.
- Developed a new licensing strategy for a leading provider of technology solutions for the insurance market. We have provided assistance and support in negotiating long term strategic framework agreements with our client’s leading insurance provider clients.
- Assisted a prominent software business with strategic negotiations in relation to a long term software testing service, framework agreements with several high street banks and blue chip insurance providers. Provided further assistance with negotiations regarding the adoption of a new Value Added Reseller commercial model in respect of their services.
- Structured and drafted the contractual arrangements for the exclusive licence of various software and other technology (which is underpinned by a very valuable trade mark and patent portfolio) required to facilitate the manufacture and supply of our client’s manufacturing technology exclusively into the Benelux countries and globally on a non-exclusive basis.