Planning & environment
Our dedicated team deals with every aspect of the planning process and anticipates problems so that required permissions are obtained swiftly – therefore enabling your project to forge ahead without delays.
We use our extensive knowledge of planning laws to simplify complex regulations and guide you through every stage of the planning process.
We have acted for development companies, housebuilders, local councils and landowners – giving expert advice and keeping clients abreast of law and policy changes and have acted on projects as diverse as airports, housing developments and rail infrastructure projects such as Crossrail.
We understand that while securing the right planning permission for business is vital, it is only part of your wider objective. Our planning and environmental lawyers work alongside our residential and property teams so we always focus on the bigger picture.
Because we have access to this greater pool of knowledge, we are attuned to your needs and can help your business succeed.
Talk to us about
- Planning applications
- Planning, highways and utility agreements
- Planning and enforcement appeals
- How to deal with contaminated land and other environmental issues
- Listed building consents and tree preservation orders
- Compulsory purchase advice
- Closure and diversion of highways and other rights of way
- Judicial reviews