Our legal apprenticeships
If you are interested in a career in law our paralegal apprenticeship programme may be just what you are looking for.
Over our two-year apprentice programme, you will complete the BPP Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, a qualification designed to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge needed for a career in law. This includes a mixture of on-the-job learning and training from BPP University Law School.
Working with and learning from a high performing paralegal team at our Tunbridge Wells office, you will experience a broad variety of legal work across real estate, corporate and private client. Initially assisting with administrative tasks, you will soon be involved in fee-earning work, process management and the drafting of legal documents.
We look for:
- five A-C grades at GCSE (or equivalent) which must include English and Mathematics
- three A Levels (or equivalent) at predicted grade C or above
- well-rounded individuals with good personal and communication skills
- ability to work to deadlines
- participative team players, keen to develop and learn from colleagues
- methodical, accurate and well organised
How to apply
We have six vacancies available for our September 2018 apprenticeship programme. Applications are open now. Please email your completed application form, covering letter and equal opportunities form to email@example.com by 31 May 2018.
Interviews will take place in June at our Tunbridge Wells office.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.