Our legal apprenticeships
If you are interested in a career in law our paralegal apprenticeship programme may be just what you are looking for.
Over our two-year apprentice programme, you will complete the BPP Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, a qualification designed to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge needed for a career in law. This includes a mixture of on-the-job learning and training from BPP University Law School.
Working with and learning from a high performing paralegal team at our Tunbridge Wells office, you will experience a broad variety of legal work across real estate, corporate and private client. Initially assisting with administrative tasks, you will soon be involved in fee-earning work, process management and the drafting of legal documents.
We look for:
- five A-C grades at GCSE (or equivalent) which must include English and Mathematics
- three A Levels (or equivalent) at predicted grade C or above
- well-rounded individuals with good personal and communication skills
- ability to work to deadlines
- participative team players, keen to develop and learn from colleagues
- methodical, accurate and well organised
How to apply
Applications are now closed. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.