Our legal apprenticeships
If you are interested in a career in law our paralegal apprenticeship programme may be just what you are looking for.
Over our two-year apprentice programme, you will complete the BPP Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, a qualification designed to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge needed for a career in law. This includes a mixture of on-the-job learning and training from BPP University Law School.
Working with and learning from a high performing paralegal team at our Tunbridge Wells office, you will experience a broad variety of legal work across real estate, corporate and private client. Initially assisting with administrative tasks, you will soon be involved in fee-earning work, process management and the drafting of legal documents.
We look for:
- five A-C grades at GCSE (or equivalent) which must include English and Mathematics
- three A Levels (or equivalent) at predicted grade C or above
- well-rounded individuals with good personal and communication skills
- ability to work to deadlines
- participative team players, keen to develop and learn from colleagues
- methodical, accurate and well organised
How to apply
Applications are now open for our October 2019 paralegal apprenticeships and will close on 31 March 2019. An assessment day will be held in April 2019.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us.