If you’re prepared to work hard and embrace our client-centric culture, Cripps is the ideal place to launch your career. You’ll get first-class training, work across the business, and have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
We look for:
- Well-rounded individuals with good personal and communication skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- A professional approach
- Practical problem-solving skills
- Decisive people keen to make their mark
- First-time pass in the LPC and, if appropriate, the GDL (or equivalent)
- 2:1 degree in any subject
- At least three B grades at A-level and A-B grades at GCSE
- Candidates who want a long career with us
More information about our training contract is available here.
How to apply
Applications are now closed and will re-open on 01 December 2018 for 2021 training contracts.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.