If you’re prepared to work hard and embrace our client-centric culture, Cripps is the ideal place to launch your career. You’ll get first-class training, work across the business, and have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
We look for:
- Well-rounded individuals with good personal and communication skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- A professional approach
- Practical problem-solving skills
- Decisive people keen to make their mark
- First-time LPC passers and, if appropriate, GDL qualifications (or equivalent)
- 2:1 degree in any subject
- At least three B grades at A-level and A-B grades at GCSE
- Candidates who want a long career with us
More information about our training contract is available here.
How to apply
Applications are now open for 2020 training contracts, please click here to download the form.
Interviews will take place during the end of July through to the end of August at our Tunbridge Wells office. Please e-mail your completed application form, CV, covering letter and equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2018.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.