I head the residential property team, including our plot sales and overseas investors team, dealing with a wide range of non-contentious residential property work, specialising in high value London and country properties.
I listen to what my clients have to say, try and put myself into their shoes and understand their position. I take a common sense approach to providing the right solution to my clients’ needs, guided by my extensive experience.
Working in a full service firm that has such a wide property offering there is so much knowledge and talent to call upon to ensure we are giving the very best advice on offer.
Areas of expertise:
- Sales and purchases of high value London and country properties
- Sales and purchases of leasehold properties
- Lease extensions
- Property refinancing
- Non-contentious residential property
- New-builds (acting for developers and buyers)
Qualifications and memberships
- Qualified in October 1996
- Immediate past President of Local Law Society
Fiona McIntosh has deep insight in the conveyancing of prime country houses.
Legal 500 2021
I want to thank you really very much for your work and support in this final and difficult phase. Once more, I have been delighted with Cripps services and support, and I look forward cooperating with all of you also in the future.
A private client