I’m a tax manager with responsibility for the tax compliance function as well as providing tax advice in respect of capital gains tax, income tax and inheritance tax.
I have 35 years’ experience in my field, and cover a wide breadth of areas in tax. As tax manager at Cripps I work within the Private Wealth Group. In addition to my tax compliance responsibilities I also deliver high level tax advice to personal tax clients.
I have worked for both ‘Big 4’ accountancy firms as well as medium sized accountancy firms. I enjoy finding workable and sensible solutions to clients’ tax issues. My clients praise my practical and common sense approach to dealing with their tax affairs.
Areas of expertise:
- Tax compliance
- Income tax issues
- Capital gains tax and inheritance tax issues
- Trusts and estate tax issues
Qualifications and memberships
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (1994)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (1997)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (2004)