I work within the corporate team, with particular experience in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate governance.
A positive and approachable individual, I work well with others and always look to take on responsibility and help out my colleagues.
When faced with a challenge I consider the issues from different angles in order to identify the most pragmatic solution. I then work hard to achieve that.
A client commented that they appreciated how I really listened to them to understand their situation and knew that their work was in a “safe pair of hands”.
Recent articles I've written:
- “No Deal” Brexit – government advice for the food sector
- The two essential ingredients in the food and drink industry; clean and simple
- Helping SMEs get paid? - A brief look at the new rules on reporting payment practices
- Key considerations for equipment leasing
- LEI Requirements for AIM Companies – Have you registered?
- The rise of ‘clean supreme’ in the food and drink industry
- Drones, Droids and Food and Drink
- Post-completion on corporate deals.... the job isn't done yet!
- My corporate real estate seat: Golfer’s warning ……...FOUR!!! (Tenancy Agreements)