Learning & Development Manager
In my role I support the development of employees at Cripps. This is done through proving learning opportunities for all employees and ensuring training received is engaging, effective and interesting. My role involves designing and delivering in-house learning solutions as well as sourcing suitable providers where it is more appropriate.
I enjoy making learning more readily available at the firm through the use of various different mediums; such as eLearning, social learning and more traditional classroom learning.
With very good attention to detail, I am able to see the bigger picture, making me very commercially minded. This means I am able to seamlessly identify and combine the needs of the firm with learner needs.
- 6 years working in L&D in financial services
- Experience working within different areas if L&D, mainly induction and colleague development
- Experienced eLearning author
- Experienced facilitator
- Experienced learning designer
- Prior to L&D I had 12 years experience working in customer services (mainly retail) of which 8 years was in managerial roles