I guide clients through any family law problem that they are experiencing, finding the most cost effective solution.
After many years’ experience in my field I still enjoy the day-to-day challenges that my role entails. My aim is to agree a range of solutions with the client and then try to work out the most cost effective way of achieving those solutions. I am considered to be approachable and friendly, and always happy to help others.
Matrimonial finance following divorce
Child Support Agency issues
Qualifications & membershipsMember of Resolution National Child Support Committee
Accreditation by Resolution in financial provision following divorce category
Recent articles I've written:
- Parental alienation
- Divorce agreements which can go wrong !
- Divorce: second bite of the cherry
- How can I persuade my future spouse to enter into a pre-nuptial agreement?
- DIY divorce.
- Shared Care and Child Support.
- Spousal maintenance and how long should it be paid for
- Can I get child support if I have joint custody of my child?
- Negative credit ratings and child support
- No Fault Divorce.
- Child Support developments
- CSA Latest - Stuff You Need To Know
- Transitional Arrangements & Other Matters: Child Support 2012