As a trainee solicitor I move between different teams to broaden my skill set and further develop my legal knowledge.
My enthusiasm and hard work ensures that I have a positive impact on my team and our clients.
Recent articles I've written:
- “Ignore the family court at your peril – it means what it says”
- The Perils of Partnership Law
- Training contract application: cracking the interview
- The Brexit White Paper: Employment law implications
- The Risks of using Social media: Defamation
- Constructive Dismissal and the ‘final straw’
- Corporate Social Responsibility: looking beyond the law
- What’s the difference between equal pay and the gender pay gap?
- A practical perspective on ‘commercial awareness’