I act for PLC and regional house-builders, landowners, housing associations and commercial developers on a broad range of development matters, with a specialism in residential and mixed-use schemes.
My diverse legal and business background allows me to help our clients achieve their commercial objectives by thinking outside the box and delivering practical advice in plain English (or Italian!).
- options and conditional contracts
- promotion agreements
- development agreements
- infrastructure agreements
- commercial and residential real estate investments by overseas companies and private individuals (particularly based in Italy)
Recent articles I've written:
- Overage: beware
- Prescriptive easements: the fiction continues
- Electricity Connections: A Guide for Developers and Landowners
- The property development game: an analysis of tomorrow's UK property industry
- An insight from the Commercial Property team: “The up and up of pop-ups”
- Brexit and the planning system
- A day in the life of a Trainee Solicitor… changing seats!
- Trainee Days – Advisory (December 2015)