As an associate in the commercial real estate team I work with developers, landowners and investors of all shapes and sizes (based in the UK and overseas) on a broad range of commercial and residential real estate matters.
My diverse legal and business background allows me to help our clients achieve their commercial objectives by thinking outside the box and delivering practical advice in plain English (or Italian!).
- acquisitions and disposals
- commercial and residential developments involving options, conditional contracts, overages and easements
- corporate real estate transactions involving UK and offshore companies
- commercial and residential real estate investments by overseas companies and private individuals (particularly based in Italy)
Recent articles I've written:
- Overage: beware
- Prescriptive easements: the fiction continues
- Electricity Connections: A Guide for Developers and Landowners
- The property development game: an analysis of tomorrow's UK property industry
- An insight from the Commercial Property team: “The up and up of pop-ups”
- Brexit and the planning system
- A day in the life of a Trainee Solicitor… changing seats!
- Trainee Days – Advisory (December 2015)