I advise on a wide range of issues relating to individuals including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and estate planning.
Every day brings a fresh challenge and I enjoy the variety of work. I take the time to understand my clients’ individual circumstances and take pride in helping them to achieve their objectives.
I enjoy working with a fantastic team who share the goal of providing clients with an excellent level of service.
Personable and conscientious, one client commented: “It has been a pleasure dealing with you, and thanks again for your support and for being very professional throughout the process.”
Recent articles I've written:
- Finding it difficult to plan for later life? You’re not alone...
- The simple way to make guardianship arrangements for your children
- Wedding dress (check), invitations (check), caterer (check), Wills (oh!)…
- Be savvy when leaving to charity…
- Planning ahead to stay in control of your medical decisions
- Should I appoint a trust corporation as an executor or trustee of my Will?
- NQ life - Hannah Baker
- Dementia awareness week
- 5 Top Tips for Training Contract Applications
- Trainee Days - Family (December 2015)