I provide pragmatic commercial advice on a wide range of contentious matters to businesses and individuals.
Analysing the issue from the client’s perspective allows me to understand their objectives, and advise on a possible solution and the associated risks.
I am adaptable and quick to respond to matters requiring urgent attention.
A client recently said: “You have always listened to us, and understand we want it to be fair… then advised us, and how that actually works”.
You can follow me (and my colleagues in the Advertising Tech and Media sector) on Twitter @CrippsTechLaw
Contentious corporate support
IT and technology contracts
Restructuring & insolvency
Recent articles I've written:
- Facebook Faces Consumer Action
- Grumpy Cat wins copyright case - not so grumpy anymore!
- Company strike off and dissolution: beware the pitfalls
- Guidance note on directors' duties
- Bell Pottinger – what went wrong?
- Dealing with a winding up petition: overview
- Design rights – what are they and who owns them?
- Giving notice of intention to appoint administrators – case update
- Ransomware: Don’t be held hostage to your contractual obligations
- Mandatory E-filing – impact on administration appointments
- Avoiding insolvency - are your suppliers or customers dragging you down?
- Brexit survey
- The Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 2010
- The Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 2010 – simplifying claims against insolvent defendants
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Avoiding Commercial Disputes
- Managing commercial disputes
- Liquidation – an overview