As an associate in the commercial team, I advise on a range of commercial agreements with a particular focus on IP/IT and Technology.
I regularly assist clients on commercialisation and protection of intellectual property rights, NDAs, software development and licensing, e-commerce and websites, terms of business and data protection.
My broad experience of intellectual property rights includes patents, trade marks, design rights, copyright and confidential information.
Having come from a scientific background I employ a logical and methodical approach to solving problems – applying a good dose of common sense also helps!
Intellectual Property Rights
Qualifications & membershipsUniversity of Oxford Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice
Society for Computers and Law
Recent articles I've written:
- Intellectual Property (IP) Audits – a great way to understand better the IP which sits in your business…
- Terms of Business – why should you care?
- What’s the best way of ensuring your confidential information is kept confidential?
- 5G – a quick recap…
- Will Brexit affect your IP rights?
- Artificial intelligence and the legal sector – what next?
- Singhsburys and Morrisinghs – a risky play on words?
- Are you ready for the new rules banning the advertising of high fat, salt or sugar food and drink products in children’s media?
- The Trunki Case – overall impression is key!
- Last chance to take advantage of the old patent box – act now!
- Intellectual Property Audits – don’t wait until it’s too late
- Choppy Waters in the Safe Harbor?