As a trainee solicitor, I assist other legal professionals in a number of practice areas to add value to our clients.
Ambitious and enthusiastic, I have several years of corporate and legal experience in Europe and Canada. My pragmatic approach to problem solving coupled with my team working skills are an asset to any team.
I enjoy interacting with clients and helping them to achieve their goals. A client once commented: “thank you for your hard work and practical approach to solving our problem”.
Recent articles I've written:
- E-signatures – the way forward in M&A transactions?
- Finding it difficult to plan for later life? You’re not alone…
- The gas may be safe but is the decision in Caridon Property Ltd v Monty Shooltz?
- Why ask a solicitor to draft my Will if a Will writing company is cheaper?
- Legal tips for occupiers
- A commercial property trainee in Kings Hill