I specialise in property litigation. I work for a variety of clients from private individuals to large corporations and cover a wide range of property related issues.
I truly care about my clients, putting myself in their shoes helps me to fully understand the challenges they face.
When a QC commented “She’s damn good, Rebecca, by any standard … if that is the quality of your firm’s Associates, its future is rosy.” I knew I was doing a good job!
Recent articles I've written:
- Heartbreak High (street)?
- A quality property litigation practice
- More achy breaky heart ache for landlord and tenants
- Bloom-ing Marvellous Decision?
- Adverse Decision?
- The Cripps Property Litigators are at the top of their game!
- Motor Sports case races across the finish line in the Court of Appeal
- How can the removal of village green status be justified?
- Is there some light for developers at the end of the Heaney tunnel?
- Judgment of the Supreme Court in Jones v Kernott 2011
- Rights to light - update on the Heaney case