I am head of the specialist disputes team and specialise in will, trust and estate disputes, and professional negligence.
Having built up a wealth of experience in my specialist fields and disputes generally over the years, I thoroughly enjoy finding solutions by addressing the issues from all angles. I have been described as being both painstaking in my analysis and practical in my approach.
Qualifications & membershipsAssociation of contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (PNLA)
Recent articles I've written:
- Welcomed Decision on ‘unbundled’ advice
- Professional Negligence and appreciating your limitations
- New pre-action protocol for professional negligence claims
- Conveyancing solicitors' breach of trust
- Common sense guidance on relief from sanctions
- Negligence on yacht purchase
- A brief guide to professional negligence claims