I advise on a wide range of issues relating to individuals including wills, estate planning, trusts, powers of attorney and Court of Protection applications.
I aim to help my clients to achieve their goals and solve their problems promptly and efficiently. When dealing with clients during upsetting or stressful periods of their lives, I enjoy being able to relieve some of the pressure which can be applied by having to deal with the law. I try to achieve this by assisting them in a friendly and sympathetic manner.
One of my clients testified “We were extremely impressed with Stephen. Very professional; informed; knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner!”
Powers of attorney
Court of Protection applications
General management of affairs
Qualifications & membershipsSociety of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Recent articles I've written:
- Can your financial Power of Attorney be used abroad?
- Planning for the future at Christmas
- Chancellor asks for review of the inheritance tax system
- How can the “Bank of Mum and Dad” help millennials to get on the housing ladder?
- A dispatch on the "Dementia Tax"
- Acting as a financial attorney– your questions answered
- Bank of Mum and Dad
- The Care Act 2016 – Will care costs be capped?
- Are care homes withholding their residents’ NHS care contributions?
- 5 top tips to help you manage your finances