I advise on a wide variety of commercial contracts, ranging from large outsourcing arrangements to smaller but equally complex matters.
I have in-house experience of working for clients in the insurance, transport and water sectors.
I combine a commercial mind with an analytical yet practical approach. I take time to listen, ask questions, assess the situation and then recommend the best option.
Understanding how a clients’ business works and the challenges they face is one of the best parts of my role.
Partnerships and LLPs
Standard terms/conditions of business
Qualifications & membershipsAssociation of Partnership Practitioners
Recent articles I've written:
- Cyber Security: The Network And Information Systems Regulations
- What can you do to protect your business from delays at Dover?
- YouTube facing challenges from influencers
- Public procurement
- Outsourcing – don’t get caught out
- Partnerships and professional practices: major tax changes for LLPs and partnerships