I am a commercial litigator with a special interest in intellectual property litigation.
I consider each day at work an opportunity to expand both my knowledge and skills base, and apply that to working with clients as their trusted advisor. I work closely with my clients to quickly understand their commercial needs and objectives. I approach problems in a logical way, applying my legal skills to provide commercial clients with practical solutions.
One client recently testified: “Will is approachable and very ‘user-friendly’. He adopts a professional and dedicated approach to each case.”
- Intellectual property
- Copyright (image and performance rights) claims,
- Trade Mark disputes (including domain name recovery following cyber and typo squatting),
- Brand protection, including Passing Off claims
- Design Right and Registered Design disputes
- Software and Database Rights disputes
- Defamation, slander and libel including social media take-down procedures