GPs & primary care
Our practical approach, developed with 25 years’ experience, often delivered through workshops, provide a refreshing and relevant way to form GP Alliances, super-practices, and merging with other practices. Day to day we advise GP partnerships on premises, partnership deeds, disputes, employment issues and property development.
Talk to us if:
- you are intending to form or develop your GP alliance
- you are merging with other practices
- you are developing your medical centre, either its services or the property
- you have partnership, employment or property issues
- you require advice on contractual issues
How our expertise can help:
- Corporate: Cripps specialist primary care and GP team will help with all aspects of creating an alliance or merging practices with practical, innovative workshops to ensure your alliance sets off on a path to success.
- Commercial: Our commercial team can advise you on joint venture arrangements with other providers, and the issues arising out of the merging of GMS/PMS contracts, and negotiating new contracts.
- Dispute resolution. We are adept at dealing with a wide range of disputes, seeking early settlements and favourable outcomes while helping you to manage the costs.
- Regulatory: The regulatory team have specific expertise in the healthcare sector and will help with new NHS contract negotiations, GMS/PMS merger variations, and practice closures.
- Employment law: Employment issues can drain an organisation. With our advice we will put in place robust employment contracts, help with instigating effective disciplinary proceedings, or redundancies or advising on the statutory requirements to transfer staff on a merger.
- Property: Cripps has the largest property team in the Southeast which will support you in all aspects of the practice premises from purchasing and funding and development through to leases and sales.
- Private Client: As a full service firm, we are able to help you plan for the future and our team will structure your personal matters effectively.