Our experience with coroners' inquests
- Acting for families where a relation has died abroad.
- Representing families where a death has occurred following a period of NHS care, including cases where concerns exist about the standard of care received.
- Representing families where the death may have resulted from a breach in (or lack of adherence to) set procedures, health and safety regulations or statutory duty or as a result of systemic failure.
- Acting for families where a child or other relative has died in circumstances that might suggest suicide.
- Advising on potential civil claims arising out of inquests, including claims under the Fatal Accidents Act.