Our employment law experience
- Advising the former Managing Director of an international bank and successfully negotiating good leaver status, thereby securing additional equity participation rights worth well over £1 million.
- Advising a senior executive of a publicly listed company placed at risk of redundancy and not only securing his position but assisting him on the competitive interview process which secured him a promotion.
- Regularly advising ex-patriate executives of an international bank on their severance arrangements.
- Advising on an age discrimination and whistleblowing claim brought by a former finance director which was subsequently settled on favourable terms.
- Reviewing and negotiating service agreements on behalf of incoming senior executives including drafting cash and equity incentive arrangements and golden parachutes.
- Advising on the ambit of post termination covenants and fiduciary duties owed by directors who are considering resigning and setting up their own businesses.