Commercial Property Legal Secretary
Our Commercial Property team are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office.
The post holder will provide fee earners with high levels of administration and the enhanced support they need to allow them to maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee earning, management and development tasks.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Diary management including the arrangement of meetings, travel, calls and lunches
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence and making amendments where necessary
- Building relationships with clients, external suppliers and internal contacts on behalf of the team
- Regular assistance with meeting preparation including venue booking, logistics, agenda drafting and publication, attendance tracking and minute taking
- Management of incoming post, emails and phone calls
- Production and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and Microsoft Project plans as required
- Development and production of management reports
- Arranging team social events
This position is open to Legal Secretaries of varying levels of experience. The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their workload, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps please click here.
To find out how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.