Our HR team are currently looking to recruit a new HR Officer to be based at our Tunbridge Wells office. Reporting to the Senior HR Officer and working closely with the HR team, this role will support the team in providing a comprehensive and professional HR service to partners, management and employees across the firm.
This HR generalist role is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience with a growing and dynamic firm. The ideal candidate will have three years’ experience at officer level within a professional service environment and be accustomed to dealing with a wide range of issues with confidence.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting and advising partners and managers on day to day HR matters
- Manage discipline, grievance and routine employee relations situations
- Ensuring that the operational processes are effective, efficient and accurate
- Assisting with sickness absence processes, including monitoring and reporting
- Assisting with the new joiner and departure processes
- Assisting with the biannual appraisal process and the annual salary review process
- Actively participating, contributing and progressing HR projects and initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to join a knowledgeable and supportive team.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.