Our HR Team are currently looking to recruit a HR Secretary to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office.
The post holder will be responsible for effective secretarial support to the Head of Human Resources and the HR Manager. The role will also involve providing support across the wider Human Resources team when required.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Perform routine secretarial duties (correspondence, phone calls, filing, etc)
- Extensive diary management and Outlook co-ordination for the Head of HR and HR Manager
- Preparing meetings, agendas and taking minutes/notes as required
- Maintain electronic files for all employees/projects
- Receive, sort, and distribute internal post and other documents
- Undertake tasks such as comprehensive events and project management
- Attendance at meetings with the Head of HR, HR Manager and other managers when HR strategy or initiatives are discussed
- Note taking in meetings and where appropriate drafting reports
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of one years previous experience within a secretarial or personal assistant capacity, be well organised, with excellent IT and communication skills and able to demonstrate consistently high attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please send your CV to email@example.com. We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. For more information about working for Cripps please click here.
For information on how we handle your personal data please refer to our External Privacy Notice which can be found here.