We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced PA /team assistant to work closely with our Director of Business Development & Marketing & Director of Finance to ensure that a professional, client focused and proactive service is delivered.
About the role
This is a key role within our business and we are looking for someone who is happy to also provide administration support to the wider BD & Marketing team.
- Provide executive support to the Directors, including diary management, outlook co-ordination, travel arrangements and general ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Fielding and redirecting sales emails/telephone calls.
- Arrange regular and ad hoc meetings, workshops and demonstrations, co-ordinating arrangements for visitors.
- Organising team meetings, sending and monitoring response rates and chasing individuals where necessary, circulating agendas/materials.
- Assisting with the production and co-ordination of meeting materials including agenda, presentations, and minute taking.
- Assisting with the production of regular and ad hoc reports
- Produce and edit PowerPoint presentations and other documents as required.
- Managing the ticketing for corporate hospitality events
- Working with and supporting the Business Development team in order to arrange and ensure smooth-running of internal and external events.
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within a legal or professional services environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with strong IT abilities.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- A self-motivated team player
- Experience of dealing with clients, partners, fee earners and other staff at all levels in person and on the telephone.
- Professional in dealing with sensitive or confidential matters and able to demonstrate confidentiality and integrity.
- Providing excellent client service.
As a top 100 law firm, we are not only dedicated to our clients but also to our people, ensuring that we support each other with training and development opportunities, clearly defined career progression paths, access to the latest legal technology and a range of benefits that include private health care, a free 24hr counselling services via an Employee Assistance Programme, 5 weeks of annual leave plus your birthday off (if it falls on a working day), and a charity day to use each year.
Find out more about working at Cripps.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open to considering flexible ways of working from all applicants, please do contact us to discuss how this could work for you. Find out more about working at Cripps.
Discover more vacancies.