Webinar: How to avoid personal liability – a guide for company directors
Whilst most directors are aware of their basic duties to their company many don’t understand the full range of potential personal liabilities they may have as a result of being a director.
The session will cover:
- The statutory duties under the Companies Act and what can happen if you breach them
- What any director of an insolvent company needs to know
- When can you be liable for the actions of your company’s employees
- An update on how courts and tribunals are enforcing directors’ duties
- Practical pointers on what to look out for and how to protect your position
The webinar will be streamed at 12.30pm on Tuesday 25 September 2018. For more information and to sign up click here.