I am a senior associate in the private wealth team where my clients appreciate my clear advice and my pragmatic yet empathetic approach to their legal issues.
I advise on a wide range of issues relating to individuals and very much enjoy building productive longstanding relationships with my clients.
I always look for practical solutions and aim to provide clients with smooth, hassle-free outcomes while still maintaining a personal touch.
I very much enjoy the ‘human’ element of my work and get great satisfaction from easing my clients’ burden during what is often a difficult time. I do this by breaking down complex legal issues and providing clear explanations and advice.
Areas of expertise:
- Succession and tax planning
- Trusts (creation, termination, advice in relation to trustees’ powers and duties, administration, ten year anniversary charges and exit charges)
- Property ownership (declaration of trusts, co-habitation agreements, loan agreements)
- Equity release
- Deeds of variation
- Capacity (lasting powers of attorney, deputyship applications, advice for attorneys or deputies, care fee planning)
Qualifications and memberships
- Qualified in October 2015
- Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
I particularly enjoyed Francesca’s calm competence and sensitivity to me personally as a client. Her emails exchanges were clear and precise.
Professional, friendly and really helpful…a really great service from start to finish.
Good, efficient and practical service from Francesca.