I am an associate in the commercial team, able to advise, review, draft and negotiate on a broad range of commercial contracts and intellectual property issues.
I am part of an experienced team that assists clients with their tech, media, telecoms, and general commercial requirements. I work with a variety of businesses from small start-ups to large corporations, across all sectors. Clients value my strong interpersonal skills, practical approach, business awareness and my reliability.
I enjoy learning about novel technologies and innovative businesses. I take the time to understand the specific needs and priorities of my clients, in order to help them to achieve their commercial objectives.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial contracts
- Artificial intelligence
- Software development, licensing, and SAAS
- Intellectual property commercialisation
- Sponsorship/branding agreements
- Distribution, reseller and agency agreements
- Joint venture/collaboration agreements
- Confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements
Qualifications and memberships
- The Law Society - Kent Junior Lawyers Division
- The Law Society - London Young Lawyers Division
- Society for Computers and Law
- Qualified in 2023