I am a Greek-speaking managing associate solicitor in the residential estates team dealing with enfranchisement, acting for both landlords and tenants.
I have varied background in all aspects of residential property, acting for landlords and tenants, sellers and buyers.
I strive to work with and for my clients to provide commercial advice and reaching the desired result.
My clients include family offices, domestic and overseas investment companies, landlords, lessees, property development companies, management companies and managing agents.
Areas of expertise:
- Residential landlord and tenant law
- Leaseholders’ right of first refusal
- Lease extensions both voluntary and under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993
- Collective Enfranchisement Claims
- 1967 Act House claims
- Residential asset management
- Portfolio purchases and refinancing
- Building Safety Act 2022
Qualifications and memberships
- •BA (Hons)