As an associate in the family team, I assist on all aspects of family law including divorce and separation, financial arrangements, nuptial and cohabitation agreements and arrangements for children.
Going through the breakdown of a relationship is a difficult time in anyone’s life; I aim to provide honest and succinct advice to allow clients to reach the most preferable outcome to their case. I believe that nurturing a good client relationship is extremely important and should not be underestimated.
A client once commented upon how wonderful and helpful I had been and how lovely it had been to work together.
Recent articles I've written:
- What do I do if I think my spouse is hiding assets?
- In what circumstances would I need a pre-nup?
- Approaching qualification: lessons I learned during my training contract
- The London rental market, Air B’n’B and our sharing economy: the legal implications
- Beep, beep: Landlords, can I have your attention?