I’m an associate in the private wealth team where I advise clients on a full range of private wealth matters.
My role includes advising UK-based and international clients on a range of private wealth matters including preparing Wills and powers of attorney; dealing with the administration of estates and trusts; and assisting with tax, estate and succession planning. I work closely with clients to ensure that I understand their circumstances, motivations and long-term objectives to help them achieve their succession planning aims.
Having trained at Cripps, I am often involved in liaising with colleagues in all divisions of the firm, including real estate and corporate, to ensure clients are provided with expert advice. I also have experience in inheritance and trust dispute matters, therefore having a good understanding of the various issues that can arise, and advise clients on how these problems can be avoided.
Areas of expertise:
- Estate and succession planning (domestic and international)
- Tax planning (inheritance tax and capital gains tax)
- Administration of estates
- Creation and administration of trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Declarations of trust and loan agreements
Qualifications and memberships
- The Law Society - Kent Junior Lawyers Divison
- Qualified in September 2023