I am a certified member of The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management and NEBOSH qualified Head of Workplace with 25 years’ solid experience in the workplace and facilities sector, along with strong leadership skills and attention to detail.
I have overall responsibility for the Workplace Strategy at Cripps, ensuring health and safety/environmental law compliance; managing our carbon emissions policy; space planning; planning office moves; maintenance and cleaning; managing contractors and ensuring that all buildings and their services are in good working order. I am also responsible for our Hospitality and Reception and Reprographics and Admin functions.
The great thing about my job is that no two days are the same, allowing me to develop different skills. Working with people at every level at Cripps has given me the opportunity to get to know everyone.
I am made to feel that I have a voice and I can make a difference.
Areas of expertise:
- Workplace management
- Workplace strategy
- Health and safety compliance
- Environmental law compliance
- Energy management and environmental sustainability
- Management of hard and soft services
- Space planning
- Procurement and contracts management
Qualifications and memberships
- NEBOSH Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (2011)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) Direct Examinations Part 1 (2003)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) Direct Examinations Part 2 (2007)
- Certified member of the IWFIM