I am a paralegal in the private wealth team and advise on a range of issues including wills and powers of attorney.
With over 18 years’ experience in law and six years’ experience as a paralegal, my role includes advising on, and as well as drafting, legal documents. I also provide support to our lawyers.
I enjoy the high level of client contact that my role involves and the satisfaction of knowing that I have helped someone.
Clients that I have assisted have commented that I am always clear, helpful and friendly.
Areas of expertise:
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Registration of enduring powers of attorney
- General management of affairs
- Court of Protection applications
Qualifications and memberships
- CILEx Level 3 Professional Diploma in Law and Practice (2019)
- The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives