We will take an active role and drive your project forward in a pragmatic, professional manner. We will work alongside you throughout the development process – formulating land buying strategies, drafting construction contacts and ultimately arranging sales.
As many of us have previously worked within the development industry, our knowledge of commercial property development is extensive. Our clients include several major development companies and we have worked on high profile infrastructure projects of national importance.
We use both tried and trusted techniques and creative thinking to overcome difficulties and provide best value. We also have specific expertise in the land regeneration process.
Our approach is flexible and responsive. We realise no two projects are the same and will work closely with your project team to understand your precise objectives. This includes discussing your options clearly.
Talk to us about
- Conditional contracts
- Promotion agreements
- Development risk sharing between parties
- Site assembly
- Compulsory purchase
- Highways and infrastructure
- Joint ventures and collaboration
- Development and funding agreements
- Relationships with contractors
- Environment issues (including remediation of contaminated land)
- Affordable and key worker housing
- Regulatory compliance
- Development finance (loan facilities and security)
- Leasing, plot sales and other exit arrangements