I am responsible for the paralegal strategy at Cripps, as well as the apprentices and central paralegal support teams.
I have over 25 years’ experience in property-related disputes and debt recovery, having previously worked in-house in Transport for London’s legal department.
I now have responsibility for the paralegal strategy and apprenticeship programme for paralegals at Cripps. I lead the central paralegal support team with a focus on introducing technology and streamlining processes. My focus is always on providing an efficient, low-cost service to our clients.
Areas of expertise:
- A track record of successful service delivery and people management
- Producing the firm’s ‘A Career with CILEX’ Policy
- Introduction of a paralegal strategy and paralegal career pathway
- Launch of the apprenticeship scheme
- Supporting Paralegal Apprentices to reach their career goals