I am a managing associate in the real estate development team and am driven by achieving results for my clients. I apply my experience of development, planning and construction work to set objectives and ensure the smooth running of projects so as to avoid pitfalls and maximise commercial benefits for clients.
Since qualifying as a solicitor in 2009, I have developed extensive skills as a commercial real estate development specialist working on transactions across the UK.
I work with national housebuilders, leading financial institutions, private equity funds and property developers of all sizes to help them through the lifecycle of buying land and developing sites with a view to selling or leasing the residential and commercial assets or specific purpose vehicle.
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial and residential development
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Leasebacks and estate developments
- Infrastructure adoption agreements with statutory undertakers
- Planning agreements
- Unilateral undertakings
- Overage agreements and expert determination proceedings
- Rights of light
- Joint ventures
- Promotion and option agreements
- Collaboration agreements and consortium development
- Finance and securitisation
- Construction agreements and professional appointments
- Statutory enfranchisement
- Lease extensions
Qualifications and memberships
- Qualified in July 2009
- ALEP member – Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners
I have been very happy with the service provided to date by the property department and the probate department. I have already made several recommendations to others about our experience with Cripps.
Very efficient practice and very helpful - highly recommended