I advise on all aspects of property disputes, with a focus on landlord and tenant matters.
I enjoy working closely with my clients to fully understand their objectives.
My favourite part of my job is the problem solving element and thinking ‘outside of the box’. Sometimes the best solution to an issue is not always the most obvious one.
With a commercial litigation background, I have experience of working to tight deadlines and will always get the job done.
• Commercial and residential landlord and tenant
• Lease renewals
• Possession claims
• Tenancy deposit disputes
• Real property issues
• Debt recovery and enforcement
• Contractual disputes
• Franchise Agreements
Recent articles I've written:
- Mundy v Trustees of the Sloane Stanley Estate: Court of Appeal rules in favour of landlords
- Repair or replacement: it's the landlord's choice
- Delay damages in sub-contracts: upholding the contract
- The Queens speech 2017 – What does it mean for the property sector?
- Recoverability of cost of improvement works