Hard working and approachable, I am always happy and willing to assist team members – we all work really well together.
I was delighted to receive the following praise: “Thank you for making me priority – I know you have a busy workload but I really do appreciate that you have gone out of your way to make this happen”.
Recent articles I've written:
- Ignoring restrictive covenants: the consequences for developers
- Qualified covenants - can a landlord unreasonably refuse consent to alterations?
- Preparing for Qualification
- The transition from paralegal to trainee
- Walking a fine line: Copyright Infringement
- Late payment of liquidated damages, a qualified debt?